The Family Dog Club Offers:
Our agility Classes are on hold right now until the Coronavirus restrictions have been lifted.
We are still offering Daycare and Boarding if you must travel for or return to work.
[ we do have several safety precautions in place that need to be observed before coming onto the property ]
All of us here at the Family Dog Club hope all our friends, family members, students, boarding and daycare clients all remain safe and healthy through these next few weeks.
Please drop us a note when you get a chance to let us know you are doing well...
As always, we'll be here when you need us... If you need anything for you or your pups please give me a call at 757-718-8800
- We offer Agility classes for all breeds and all levels of experience. 3 outdoor rings filled with regulation AKC, UKC, NADAC, USDAA and CPE equipment!
- Our next Agility Open House is set for April 4th [Saturday] 12-4:00 [agility open house is on hold until the coronavirus restrictions have been lifted Classes start back April 6th & 7th [On hold]
- Can't make it to this one? Our next one is set for May [DTBA] 2020
- same time same great place
- Open Boarding allows your dog to run and play on our 5 acres of fenced in property with a group of other dogs. Dogs are only crated for meals and bedtime and enjoy a home like environment with comfy beds, TV, splash baby pools, and lots of space to run and play. Get your boarding dates secured ASAP... We are very small so we tend to fill up fast during the summer months and Holidays.
- Dogs coming for daycare get to spend the day running and playing with a group of dog friends rather than cooped up all day at home or in a crate. Your pup will come home tired! We can make special accommodations for small dogs, and offer socialization for puppies.
- Family Dog Club offers positive reinforcement obedience classes by Jessica Ingram with Welcome Paws... Dogs and pet parents can enjoy individual or group sessions great for dogs with a large variety of behavioral problems or dogs just looking to learn the basic commands and “house manners”
- Classes are held on Tuesday nights & Saturday mornings contact us for more information and to save a spot for you.
- Come meet Jessica at out next open house on April 4th 12-4:00pm [Obedience class are on hold untill the coronavirus restrictions are lifted]
Lure Coursing Practice
- Family Dog Club offers Lure coursing practice at most Open Houses.
- Dan will set up extra practice times thorough out the year so keep an eye on the calendar page for all our practice date.
- All friendly Handlers and Dogs are invited.
- If your dog has never tried Luring, your first run is free, if they like it then there is a small fee of $5.00 per run or 3 runs for $10.00
- Next Practice date is set for : The next practice is set for April 4th 12-4:00pm [Practice is on hold until the coronavirus restrictions have been lifted]
- Your group can rent out Family Dog Club for Trails, Meetings, Seminars, Parties, and Personal or Club Functions. Birthday Parties, Graduations, Retirements, Picnics, Weddings with or without the dogs, and more!
- Approximately 4 acres of grass filled property 15’ x 30’ awning, 3 rings filled with regulation agility equipment, access to electricity, water, refrigerators, restrooms, and plenty of parking (Space for RVs as well).
Rita Phoenix (Owner)
757-204-4411 or 757-718-8800 [cell]
1847 Centerville Turnpike South
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
[link doesn't always work please cut and paste]
Boarding & Daycare Hours:
6:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Tuesday
6:30am - 8:00pm Wednesday-Friday
7:30am - 8:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Family Dog Club
Santa Picture Fundraiser for Beagles to the Rescue:
Fond memory of "Uncle Dan" The best Santa ever!
You are visitor number: 40276